2018 Bathurst Macquarie Heritage Medal
Nominations closed 5pm Friday 23 February 2018
Download Nomination Form
The Bathurst Macquarie Heritage Medal is awarded annually based on merit - with a panel of judges selected from nationally recognised organisations at the forefront of their industry in understanding the value of heritage in a broader context.
Individuals may be nominated by a third party but nominees must sign the nomination form, agreeing to be a part of the nomination process.
A nomination is considered complete and ready for submission and subsequent review by the judging panel based on the following checklist:
- Nomination formis complete and saved electronically (preferably pdf)
- Nominee has signed the nomination form agreeing to involvement in the Bathurst Macquarie Heritage Medal
- Any relevant supporting documentation is saved in electronic format
- high resolution jpeg photo file of the nominee is ready for submission
- all documentation and supporting files are submitted electronically prior to published closing deadline.